A Love for Orthodontics
When he was 11 years old, Dr. Glenn Paleczny’s parents took him to see an orthodontist. He was amazed by the treatment results and by the personal care and compassion shown him by his orthodontist. It is Dr. Paleczny’s mission and wish to deliver the same level of care and results to each of his patients.
Dr. Paleczny remembers the huge boost in self-esteem and self-confidence he felt when his braces were removed. Looking in the mirror and seeing his new smile made him decide, at that moment, to pursue a career in orthodontics. He wanted to share that same experience with others.
Dr. Paleczny considers it an honour and privilege to be providing high-quality orthodontic treatment in his hometown of North Bay. He loves helping people he cares about, improving their lives by improving their smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
- High School, Chippewa Secondary School
- Bachelor of Science, University of Western Ontario
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Western Ontario
- Orthodontic residency program and Masters in Orthodontics, University of Western Ontario
As part of his commitment to his patients and his profession, Dr. Paleczny completes numerous hours of continuing orthodontic education each year. He travels throughout North America to learn from the leaders in his field, bringing that knowledge back to the practice and ensuring his patients receive the best care possible.
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Society of Orthodontists
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Fellow, Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- North Bay and District Dental Society
Dr. Paleczny and his wife Samara, who is a teacher at Chippewa Secondary School, have two children, Lauren and Nicholas. When he’s not in the office, you’ll often find Dr. Paleczny skiing with his family, at Laurentian Ski Hill or at Antoine Mountain in Mattawa. They also enjoy swimming and boating on Trout Lake. Dr. Paleczny is often seen cheering on the Battalion, golfing, or playing his weekly hockey pick-up games at Memorial Gardens. He and his family love all there is to do in this wonderful northern community!